Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finding guys is SUCH a chore...advice?

Okay, so I am bi, and I just want a guy right now because of certain things going on and all. I am still experimenting, but I do want to find a guy to have a relationship with...doesn't have to be a SERIOUS one, but still, a healthy one. I refuse to do online dating. Not only is it impersonal, but they're all too old. I can barely drive, so NO, I will not date some 30-year-old. The only thing is I live in a very conservative area where no one would actually ADMIT to being bi or gay, so how the heck am I supposed to find them? I just got out of a ';relationship'; with this one guy who seemed promising, but in fact had a girlfriend (who was TOTALLY more fun than he was) and so I'm crushed, but I'm a rebounder. Well, any help would be helpful *lol* Thanks! ~ Mr. WonderfulFinding guys is SUCH a chore...advice?
take a rest, let destiny play a bitFinding guys is SUCH a chore...advice?
Time to move to Miami or San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment