Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys I could use some advice!?

A guy I like is mad at me.Yesterday I apologized to this guy in person but he did the whole ';you don't need to apologize etc'; thing but in a mean tone so he is still mad. So should i text him (then what should I say?) or just let it be cuz I don't wanna be annoying?


Thanks!Guys I could use some advice!?
if you text him you will just make sure you can never date him. Texting him makes you into a stalker psycho like most girls are. Guys hate girls like this. Its annoying and disgustingGuys I could use some advice!?
You definetely need to let things cool off. Give the guy some time to come to his senses. I think if you keep apologizing, he'll get annoyed. After a while after he cools off, maybe show a nice gesture to him. Send him a card apologizing or SOMETHING.
ur annoying cuz i dnt know any back story making it impossible for me to answer properly. hwever, he isnt a girl so txt him bt if u r a bit in his face leave it for a day or 2 so u dnt seem desperate and he wud have missed u by then
you like him right? then let him be for a bit. If you like him that much you should know allot about him and so you will know when he is ready to talk.
If you text him he'll say he wants to be alone. If you leave him alone he'll complain you didn't text him. So do whichever one makes YOU feel more comfortable but be prepared for him to complain either way.
leave him alone for now. let things cool off. then, when things have been cooled off, let HIM contact you. trust me, if he Does like you, he will contact you again.
Let it cool over for a couple of days, then ask him if he's willing to talk about it because you can set the record straight and explain everything. Good luck!!
Just let him be, for a day or two. Buy him a little thing, a candy bar, or something like that and split it with him....then say I'm sawry I was a jerk to you
read the tips from the ebooks..


and most importantly


be ur self !





http://pinurl.com/pv0
leave it for a week





if he's still mad after a week





text him-'look I'm really sorry please don't be mad I really don't want this to wreck our freindship can we start over please?'





good luck:D
Call him...Calling is better because otherwise he's not sure what your words really mean.
Well, It depends what you did to upset him, but personally I would like to be left alone. We need time to calm down/cool off.





Hope I Helped!
Let him be alone and let things calm down when hes ready he will talk to you
let it b


if he is still mad next time you see him tell him what you wanna say- don't text
it depends on what you did to him.. what reason is he mad at you for
leave him alone then he will contact you

No comments:

Post a Comment