Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys, guys, guys, and girls!give an advice!:)?

i live with my parents in a flat on the first floor. i like the guy that lives in the next entrance of our house. he's never seen me and doesn't know. whole my family knows his family, but nobody knows his name, and my family doesn't talk much to his parents. i've noticed him because he keeps leaving his car in front of my window. should i do anything? in russia it's not often when girls come up first. what do you think should be done not only by me, but also maybe by somebody else. well, give an advice. And what should i do or say so that he likes me? P.S. he's 20, i'm 18.the point is that it's russia, it's not usual here for girls to make the first move. and also, how should a girl behave in the conversation with a man? P.P.S. i'm perhaps too shy to make the fist move, and bumpin inot him won't really work, coz there's too much space around.


P.P.P.S. i know I'm repeating myself, but i'm just gathering answers to choose the best one and to follow it:)Guys, guys, guys, and girls!give an advice!:)?
since you know when he leaves and comes back,think of a situation that he can notice you. reading a book out front and in the way. sitting on the steps should do it. If that don't work throw a rock through his window and tell him you were trying your pitching arm for baseball.Guys, guys, guys, and girls!give an advice!:)?
men everywhere love when a woman makes the first move. Talk to him and be honest. Tell him that you're interested in getting to know him better and go for some coffee/tea.
leave your curtains open and lay around naked
ask a friend to ask him if he likes you
Well, this is America so go make the first move.
tea bag me?

No comments:

Post a Comment