Monday, August 23, 2010

Need some real mature advice here people!!! Especially guys!?

So i havent had a bf in a year and a half, took a break to concentrate on getting things in my life worked out, like buying a house, getting promoted and just having fun again. Now my younger sister, 18, lives with me. Her boss, who is 5 years older than me, I am 22 years old. I am completely infactuated with this guy. So I go into my sisters work to get some lunch, and he comes over, which he's never done before, and starts talking to me(I also dont go there all that often) and starts asking questions, about my sign, where i work, random stuff like that. So he comes over that night and I had a few people over, drinking and having a rather fun time. He kept instigating conversations with me, and when we were all gathered by the bar he came over and stood right next to me. I asked him if he was going to make an appearance at my bday bash at my house next weekend and he said yeah probably, asked when it was, i told him and then he nodded his head yes and said yah probablyand smiled.Need some real mature advice here people!!! Especially guys!?
a mature answer would be stop being so immature.Need some real mature advice here people!!! Especially guys!?
hey its about U u knwo the answer girl


do u want him? r u ready to date again and specially ur sis's boss r u sure that wont affect her work? u have to know these answers before going into it...if u find that u like him then just go for it if not then put an end to it if needed dont go to ur sis's office again


think about it YOU r the only one who knows the answer
you can say that he is definitely interested!


get to know him more. outside of work and or parties. go to a coffee, a walk in the park, zoo anything where it's just the two of you in a relaxed environment with no social pressure around (party means expected groping and kissing and i don't think you want that yet if you are serious about him).


good luck!


keep us posted


:)
Why don't you ask him out for a meal in a nice restaurant. Have a mature conversation with him and ask him straight out what his intentions are regarding you.
guys r actually pretty simple. it sounds like you r doing good with him so far i'm guessing he is a pretty self assured guy and has figured out u like him. so the only thing u need 2 do is make sure u don't try to hard to get his attention or go see your sister at work 2 much and absolutley don't sleep with him the best way 2 get a guys attention is to show them u like them and then back off a little and see what they do guys will always respond 2 a girl who values and respects herself and has her own life so just take it slow and if for some reason he doesn't go 2 your bday party act like its no big deal hope this helps
What is your question?
Sounds like hes pretty kean to me. When he comes to your party spend some more time with him alone and flirt with him. It sounds like hes into you so you should'nt get rejected. Or next time you go to your sisters office - ask him out to lunch! What have you got to loose, he would'nt come over and see you so much if he was'nt interested. This is the year 20th century so why not you make the first move! Also if hes at your birthday do then its only right you get a birthday kiss from him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment