Monday, August 23, 2010

Some advice Please from some guys?

Hi, I met this guy online and he came over to my place and we had sex ,it was fun and then he went away for a while never heard from him he had some exam etc.After about 6 weeks he texted me asking me How I was , I ended up calling him and he wanted to catch up, nevre happened cause he wanted me to come to his place and wanted him to come to mine since we live abt 30 km from each other. I figured he just wanted sex so stopped texting him , he kept texting inspite of not getting a response and then even tried to call , so I texted him back and he started sayin he wants to he is really feeling toey etc etc but wants me to come to him again it went back and forth and final I texted him if u want it u have to come to me so he did but since he knows I live with a friend he wasn't comfortable coming to my place and having sex and leaving I don't get it what was the big deal he just wanted sex on the first place but any ways after we were done he just got dressed said he has to get back to work he says he is a doctor asked me what i was doing etc but it felt weird he seemed distant cold.Later I texted him saying thanks for coming its been 2 days he did'nt respond.


I know what I was getting into but how can you be so mechanical and mean and now I feel like **** why am I feeling so bad abt it.Some advice Please from some guys?
The problem to begin with is that you met the guy on the internet, and the first thing you guys do in person is have sex! All he really wants out of you is sex, and my advice would be to just move on.......

No comments:

Post a Comment