Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey guys could do with some advice as to what should go on my 360, any nice ideas please!!!!!?

please bear in mind i am compleatly useless when it comes to this computer ( oh and its a work one so i cant download anything!!!)Hey guys could do with some advice as to what should go on my 360, any nice ideas please!!!!!?
I'd try to add things that are uniquely you, describe who you are and make you happy. It's actually kinda of fun to add and delete things as you find what works for you and what doesn't. I am constantly looking for new articles, photos, and decor to create mine the way it best represents me.....I'd be careful doing it at work though because it can be time consuming and addictive. Have fun %26amp; good luck!Hey guys could do with some advice as to what should go on my 360, any nice ideas please!!!!!?
Y! 360 is not as customizeable as myspace, but there are some things you can do to spice up your page. You can go to http://www.grsites.com/about.html to get backgrounds for your page. But I find the blogs %26amp; photos rather interesting. Just blog about what you like %26amp; what's important to you, or funny things that happen in your life.
It looks good your avatar is very good,you can go custom if you want or video's on blog or graphics,anything you like..
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment