Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice out there please guys?

Okay so my boyfriend and I of 3 and a half years went on a break 3 days ago because we ';bicker'; too much. He wanted to take a week to think and clear his head...He hasn't called or texted me since the break started, that is fine; this is a break..My question is this: Do you think that a guy seriously thinks about this stuff? Like even during the day does he think about me? I feel like he may have forgotten about me already :( I know its ridiculous to think that but I am in a fragile state emotionally and I keep thinking all these negative things!





thanks everyone for any positive words.Advice out there please guys?
well i can only give you just a bit of advice.


im sure he is thinking about everday, when he wakes up, and when he goes back to sleep.


just give him a few days then contact him your self, or arrange to do something special with him like dinner, movies, anything romantic. i know it should be him planning something like this, but that could be what he's doing, you will never know until the week has finished. just try thinking positive, i've been in your situation but with a girl, and i know its not nice the content worry, but after things were great.





i really hope i have helped in any way, but wait and see, hope things go great for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment