Thursday, August 19, 2010

So I think I like this boy...but idk if he likes me back....can any of you guys give me some advice......?

Okay, so I kind of like this boy. But there are a couple problems. First of all he is my twin brothers friend (and in past experiences dating friends of my brothers is not a good idea). Second I know that last year he did like me, but I don't know if he still does.





My brother had told him that I wanted to ask him to my fall ball (because he goes to a school in a different town) and he was excited to go with me.


But I ended up just going with a group of friends. So I don't know if he is mad at me for that. When I apologized to him he looked hurt, but he didn't say that it really bothered him. So I kind of want to know how to ask him if he is mad at me, and if he likes me. I just don't really know how.


Please help!!!So I think I like this boy...but idk if he likes me back....can any of you guys give me some advice......?
Well if she was exited to go to a dance with you thats good! Cuz


Slow dancing+Crush= Make out :)


Make out + crush= Dating! so it looks good


Well, look for signs lyk...


Does he luk at u str8 in the eyes?


Does he point his hands 2 u when he talking 2 u?


Does he lyk talking 2 u?


Is he exited when he goes to ur house?


Does he play around with u a lot?


Do u feel lyk he can talk 2 u about anything?





Well i hope it helps :) and u get wit hym and last a longgggg time

No comments:

Post a Comment