Monday, August 23, 2010

Would You Get Boy Advice From A Guy You Know Likes You?

My best guy friend has asked me out before, but I rejected him for my current boyfriend. Even though we remained friends, he always says little things like ';You should break up with him and go with me!';.. He says this jokingly and seriously. So I'm having some trouble with my boyfriend and I'm probably going to break up with him, but I wanted a guy's outlook on the problem first. By the way, this guy is a mutual friend of my boyfriend. Do you think it would be okay to ask him for advice if its obvious he likes you? Thanks.Would You Get Boy Advice From A Guy You Know Likes You?
Well it depends on him cuz i have a friend like that and now i cant telll him anything about any other guy





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment