Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey guys and girls, I need some advice for ';lasting longer';?

So I timed myself with myself, and came out to be about 14 minutes, but then again, it was getting annoying, and I stopped, concentrated and reallly worked to the orgasm (Hand cramp xD) and I wasnt sure if 14 minutes would be long enough, so some tips to last more around 30-40 would be beautiful =]


(coming from a 15 year old virgin getting ready in advanced)Hey guys and girls, I need some advice for ';lasting longer';?
It's really not the same.Hey guys and girls, I need some advice for ';lasting longer';?
You can practice all u want...ur first time u will probably go off before u get ur pants off.
Lol Ur Funni Take Is Slow....And Think About Un Related Sex Stuff Like....................................鈥?Soccer Ball............................Or A Wall Or A Pet......But Thats When Your Having Sex
Shave your genitals and it makes you last longer. It's a secret passed down along men.
ok masturbate about about an hour before, and take a pic of Hillary C. or Janet Reno to look at if you get too turned on....
Quit masturbating
wont do anything. you gonna last 30 seconds your first time. everyone does.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment