Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is this a guys game? curious about your advice?

a guy i am interested in called and asked me to a big corporate party. this was our 3rd meeting overall. when i get there, he introduces me to lots of people from work over and over, and keeps disappearing and talking to another girl he met the night before at some school conference. he paid very little attention to me, so i decide to leave without saying bye. he soon texted me apologising for the night before and telling me he was hoping to introduce me to his co-workers, including a cool guy. is he showing me that he is not interested and wants to set me up? or is this a really funny way of showing some interest towards me?


why would he apologies if he didn't really care?Is this a guys game? curious about your advice?
HE wants to set you up with one of his friends.()Is this a guys game? curious about your advice?
Sounds like a user and looser to me. Dump him and move on.
Hes trying to dish you up to his friend....
I'd say he met this new woman and decided he liked her, so thought he'd set you up with someone else. I have done this before--set up guys who I am not interested in with friends.


I would assume that is what he was up to unless he asks you out on a one on one date.
He only wants to set you up. It was a horrible way to do it and later he may have felt bad about it. That is why the apology.





By not telling you what is true motives were he got you to the party. He was very deceptive to you and you should not see him again. He does not have your best interest at heart.





And no this is not a guys game. If a guy has any kind of game going it is to get with you not give you to someone else.
try to figure it





======================================鈥?br>

If you are single and have the time, please visit my site:


http://www.**************/go3.php
ya it is
I dont think that he is interested..ask him whats up with that...he probably wanted to make someone jealous.
He is interested but perhaps he has you on the ';second rung'; of that ladder. If you are ok with waiting around as this guy plays the field, then that would be your decision. On the other hand, you could have been taking notes about all the guys you met at the party. That would have been a good opportunity to find someone who would take interest in being with you!
Please dont fall for one of his traps dont let him use you as if you wer a puppet this is what I thing you should do first you should stop looking at him , and stop paying attention to any of his traps.I he is interested in you you should let him wonder a little . and if he is you will see the difference : stay away or you will suffer if you start loving him it will be so hard for you to just walk away .So for now stay away
You asked, so I guess I'll answer truthfully. He probably wanted you there so he didn't show up alone, be it for the sake of pride and, quite possibly, for the sake of showing this other girl he was talking to that he had options. And yes, if it felt a little like he was trying to set you up, he might have been so you could have your fun and he wouldn't have to feel guilty about ignoring you. I think you did the right thing by just leaving. I think you should stay gone.
He is not interested in you, he is a bit rude %26amp; self centered and


I would not pay any attention to him..


He does not have your best interests in mind...
in my opinion it sounds like maybe he is trying to make someone else jealous or notice him,-do not take it personally - i am sure you are a wonderful perosn -but yon need to move on
Could be that he is being nice to a girl (you) he's interested in as a friend, but also enough to want to include you in his social circle. This means he might be keeping you close at hand for possible future dating.
I feel he is just plain RUDE and you shouldn't give him the time of day. How ignorant of him. Dump him hon
he think's your good in bed, and wants his buddies to know what he had
Not rocket science, he doesn't want you for himself...he scoping you for a friend and is keeping the school conference chick for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment