Monday, August 23, 2010

Advice plz.Especially from guys.?

I'm 15 .About a 3 weeks ago a 12th grader with a football scholarship showed interest in me.He liked me and I liked him. I was kind of surprised at his interest in me since I was in 9th grade and he was in 12th, so I had my guard up.I didn't know what his intentions were.When i saw him he always gave me a huge hug when we first said high and when we said bye, even if it was only a minute difference .He often came to my locker and walked me to class.He said he really liked being around me and said he wished he had another year to spend with me. I finally let my guard down. I started acknowledging that I liked him.When I saw him I went up to him and gave him a hug.I returned all the compliments he gave me.





Now he seems to be losing interest in me.He doesn't come to my locker anymore, walk me to class or sends me emails anymore.And when I see him I notice that he tends to wait for me to say high to him first.He only hugs me when we first say hi now.He's not the same.Whats going on?Advice plz.Especially from guys.?
He was flirting and was interested in you. He's now probably found someone else, or is realizing that he's graduating and leaving soon and is probably thinking more about college.





Don't fret it though, there are plenty of other guys out there.Advice plz.Especially from guys.?
Well he is waiting to see if you feel the same way about him


because he has showed that he likes you.now you need to show that you like him also
The only thing I can think is maybe his buddies are giving him ****? I would just go right up and ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment