Sunday, August 22, 2010

How to get the guy? Please any break up advice?

We just broke up. He seems to want me when I'm not available,.when I've finally stopped thinking about him. He always wants me when he can't have me. How can I get him to like me and want me again? I don't understand that after 3 months of liking me that he could get over so suddenly.,help? Any advice would be nice.How to get the guy? Please any break up advice?
sorry I cant really help but I know this situation...I was dating a guy for 6 mnths he broke up with me and Im like how do you just not like me any more...but it turned out he didnt have any feelings for me and that he was using me as a toy...but he did what mine did to me...honestly your not going to be able to get him to like you again...cuz in reality he didnt really like you in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment