Thursday, August 19, 2010

I don't wear makeup. Guys: I want your opinion. Girls: advice?

I'm 17 and I've never worn any makeup, and I'm the only person I know who doesn't. I hadn't thought much of it until recently, when I noticed even my best friend has started with it. Do guys dig the 'natural' look?I don't wear makeup. Guys: I want your opinion. Girls: advice?
Makeup can enhance your looks, but if you already have a nice ';natural'; look, then I'd say don't start it I'd prefer the natural look over a made up look any day unless, of course, the girl really needed it. I think if you really needed it you would have realized it before now. If you do decide to try it, please don't overdo it, as some girls do, which actually makes them look worse (just a little goes a long way). Enjoy the good look you are now blessed with, the makeup can come later.


.


.I don't wear makeup. Guys: I want your opinion. Girls: advice?
if your comfortable with your look without make up then thats fine....wearing make up takes a lot of time to do. I wear make up and Im 17 too. But sometime I dont wear make up when I go to school or at family gatherings. also alot of guy think that its cool when girls dont wear make up. My ex boyfriend used to tell me that he would rather me not wearing make up then wearing it......


so if you decide to wear it then go for a more natural look and I pretty sure you'll look beautiful any way
Guys really do dig the natural look but foundation can cover flaws and blemishes and some mascara and a light blush that you can also wear on your eyes - gently of course and a light lipgloss can enhance your natural beauty, and if you do it right it can look like your not wearing any makeup at all.
Yes, I notice that the men do like the more natural look, or the less makeup the better. You may want to enhance your best feature, such as eyes with just a tad of eyeliner and light mascara. A light lip gloss in a natural, flattering shade is a nice touch, too.
Real beauty is the key. if u care what others think then try not to. But if u dont wear make up then u seem like a wise natural girl. Thats what a guy looks for in a girl.
Personally, I never thought much about wearing makeup, it's just a hassle in the mornings. Why wake up 15 minutes earlier to put on makeup? BTW the 'natural' look is nothing more than simply enhancing your best features. Great cheekbones, nice eyes/lips, or whatever. The best (and easiest) way to to take a tan or bronze eyshadow and apply from lashline to crease, coat black (or brown - whichever looks best) mascara on upper and lower lashes, and finally apply some clear gloss to lips.


Hope that helps =)
natural is good, but it's really your preference.
I hear the a lot of guys like the natural look, so today I've decided I'm going to stop whatever little makeup I've been wearing for a short amount of time. Don't feel pressured to wear makeup just because everyone you know does it, feel beautiful and confident enough to look natural

No comments:

Post a Comment