Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys answer please i need advice?

im really self conscious about myself because of the way my ex boyfriend treated me. i never thought that i was ugly but i found out that he was cheating on me with beautiful women. i dont know if i'd can ever live up to that. please help with any advice as to what i should do. this is me, im on the right


http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1602173202%26amp;ref=profileGuys answer please i need advice?
ok 2 things:


1) your gorgeous you shouldn't be as self conscious as you are





2) Some guys are just douche bags and take people like you for granted. Just accept that this guy is an *** hole and isn't worth having around.





I hate guys like that, they make us all look bad!





hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment