Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys, guys, guys, and girls!!!!give an advice!?

i live with my parents in a flat on the first floor. i like the guy that lives in the next entrance of our house. he's never seen me and doesn't know. whole my family knows his family, but nobody knows his name, and my family doesn't talk much to his parents. i've noticed him because he keeps leaving his car in front of my window. should i do anything? in russia it's not often when girls come up first. what do you think should be done not only by me, but also maybe by somebody else. well, give an advice. And what should i do or say so that he likes me? P.S. he's 20, i'm 18.the point is that it's russia, it's not usual here for girls to make the first move. and also, how should a girl behave in the conversation with a man? P.P.S. i'm perhaps too shy to make the fist move, and bumpin inot him won't really work, coz there's too much space around. I know i put this q-n too often, but i just need dif answers.


P.P.S. I can see him from my window right now. but it's dark outside, it's 8:30pmGuys, guys, guys, and girls!!!!give an advice!?
Privet. The only thing you can do is talk to him. My friend Slavic met his wife when she just started talking to him, in church. It may not be common yet, but I don't think it will scare him. Good luck.Guys, guys, guys, and girls!!!!give an advice!?
just walk up to him, grab his d*ck and just start giving him a handjob. after he gets off then introduce yourself to him.
tell your parents that you like him, and get them to tell his parents, and ask what his name is.
just leave him a not from a admirer his car see what he says maybe tell him to leave a return note some where

No comments:

Post a Comment