Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hey I really need some advice on this one!!?!?!?!? Guys HELP?

i AM GOING ON A VACATION THIS WEEK TO FLORIDA AND AM VERY SELF CONCIOUS ABOUT MY BODY IN A BATHING SUIT. I HAVE A CUTE TANKIKI BUT I DO HAVE STRECH MARKS ON MY SIDES. I KNOW I AM NOT UGLY BUT I DONT THINK I AM ALL THAT HOT IN A BATHING SUIT. A GUY I HAVE BEEN RECENTKLY TALKING TO IS GOING. DO GUYS REALLY CARE THAT MUCH??? I DONT WANT TO WEAR ONE INFRONT OF HIM BECASUE OF MY FLAWS AND STREtCH MARKS .... also is it not cool for a girl to wear a tankini .. al my other friends wear bikinis and look better than me .. i think ........ ALSO I HAVE A BIG SCAR ON MY BELLY AND THAT IS WHY I WEAR A TANKINI-- my friend is going to and she looks great in a bathing suitHey I really need some advice on this one!!?!?!?!? Guys HELP?
love yourself as you are.Hey I really need some advice on this one!!?!?!?!? Guys HELP?
i think that you should be confident in your bathing suit!


because when you are confident you are sexy :)
you can't help it if you have marks on your torso.





and i think your CHARACTER and PERSONALITY are what matter.





while it's true guys may be attracted to women who look good in a bikini, it doesn't mean that they are nice, or good people or even tolerable!





it's a vacation. enjoy it!! it's not like you're looking for a husband or permanent relationship while you are on vacation, are you?





i say relax and be thankful you're going to get away.. ENJOY!
WAT?????? u need to be comfortale in your own skin.........girl u sick...........get over it atleast u going be with a guy..........
Geesh..
I think your insecurity might scare them away more-so than your scar and stretchmarks. Be proud of who you are! Someone isnt going to fall in love or rather NOT fall in love for you because of stretch marks. And if they do turn away because of that they obviously arent worth it anyway...And pretty F-ing shallow. Love yourself girl


~*~XOXO~*~
I'm married and many moods ago I can remember meeting and dating my wife. During that time we had many of hurtles to climb and except things about each other. Looking back these hurtles are the same things that proved to be the test of our relationship. We just celebrated our 32 wedding aniversary. My point is no one is perfect, either it's meant to be or it's not. Be yourself and let other see you for what you really are and they will like that the most in you.
Listen, if this guy doesn't find you attractive in a bathing suit then you shouldn't want him. There are many men out there who will find you attractive just the way you are. One of the things guys find most attractive is self esteem and confidence. A woman with high self esteem and confidence doesn't need to be a physically perfect person. Plus, stretch marks are a sign of giving birth, of creating life, and you should never be embarressed that you created life. Be proud of who you are on the inside and on the outside. What other qualities do you have which you can take pride in?





We never find ourselves as attractive as others will or do. It is just a fact of life that we all are harder on ourselves than others are of us. We are much more self critical and always find something to worry over in our appearances. Men, real men, not boys, understand that having a child causes physical changes. They don't look at these things exactly as you think they do.





Also, I bet your friends have issues with their bodies too. Why not talk to them and ask them what they think and if they too have issues? If they are really your friends they will be kind and honest enough to be open about their own fears and body image issues.





I bet you have many great qualities. There is also nothing wrong with wearing clothing, even bathing suits which make you look your best, or cover up any imperfections. We all use clothing and makeup to make us feel good on the outside. Don't be afraid to go and have a good time. Remember, any guy who really is a good person and truly like you and enjoys your company won't care about some imperfections that having a child caused. Or even if it were some sort of accident you were in which caused these scars.





Real adult men with maturity understand that women are not like pinup girls or playboy bunnies. They understand that 95% of women are not built like models, that we are just fine as we are. Try to feel better about yourself and that will translate to your outer attractiveness. Avoid men who make you feel less than. Don't torture yourself with men who are immature and think women are suppose to be perfect after a child, or perfect at all. We are not perfect, nobody is. Plus, look at the men, how many of them are perfect, really perfect?





There is a lot more to a person than the outer package. Please don't down yourself and find what you can about yourself to be pleased with. I bet you are really just fine. By the way, I wear a tankini and am not ashamed of it and my husband find me very attractive. I have had three children and am in my forties now. I am happy with my body overall, but we all have areas we wish could be better, slimmer, or tighter, just different. Like I said, find what you can feel good about and go confident in your attractiveness. Discard any guy who looks down on you because you are not perfect. Any guy who believes women should be perfect are not worth a darn. Throw such guys back as there are millions more out there.





Go and have a good time!
Ofcourse guys care! I'd be happy to check you out and give you my thoughts though! As far as the tankini, that doesn't matter, if you put jessica alba in a tankini she is still gonna look good you know what I mean.
everyone has falws babe. they just hide it better. so cover up or show them you decide for you not for a guy who you can crush and stomp on the next second
ARGG!! i have the same problem as you! all my friends are perfect in bikinis and im just like i hate it! especially infront of guys its embarrassing. but i learned that i have to love myself and they way i am is how i am. ya know i can't change how i look so you just have to deal with it. and i know it sucks. but learn to love your body and if you want to wear a bikini then wear one that is what i do because wearing a tankini is like you feel uncomfortable!!! just do what you feel and love yourself. if you need anything im always here! =]
If he doesn't like you they way you are then screw him! Have fun, you're going to the beach!
hun , now days ANYBODY can wear a bikiki. nobody will judge you . i was SOOO selfconsious at the beginning of the summer about wearing one and i finally did and everybody was like ';wow you look rly good in a bikini'; . just try it out ! it coud really be worth it [:
Stretch marks are sexy! And save the birthmark for a special occasion. Eventually if u all are serious, you'll know eachothers body better than your own anyway..
guys would probly make fun of u more if u didnt wear a bathing suit at the beach ...... it will show how unconifdent u r. just wear the tankini and have fun
you already asked this question! And I already said that he won't care about a couple of marks, just have fun!
I just recently returned from Florida, and believe me you have absolutely nothing to worry about.


People come in all shapes, sizes, and appearances.





Enjoy your trip, and quit worrying.
u r fine i'm sure he wont care. post pics if you need people to really see.
Wear anything that makes you feel comfortable. Sure, your other friends may look better, but as long as you feel comfortable and be yourself, you'll feel good about yourself as well. So what if the guy you like is there? If he doesn't like you because you don't wear a bikini, then you shouldn't like him. If you like someone and they like you, they shouldn't care about what you wear as long as your beautiful in their eyes. So, go out there, wear whatever you like, and have some fun! =)
you should wear what ever you feel comfortable in...you don't want to wear something that you think makes look bad and be worried all the time that ppl. are staring at you or talking about you....but if your body is in shape and you are thin enough to wear a bikini the smaller the better.a few stretch marks or scars don't matter and most mature guys don't care about them. so be proud of your body and don't worry what others think....just strut your stuff as your friends will.
Just that your wearing less clothes than normal is hot to a guy. Probably won't care about a stretch mark I don't really care about them and none of my friends do. Scar on belly is kinda sexy though. Bobs and butt are most important thing to guys.
Wear what YOU feel comfortable in....who care's what everyone else thinks?
ok I know im not a guy but I also have a Tankini Top b/c I had a baby and have strech marks there still hot looking and trust me I was getting checked out there cute looking actually %26amp; honestly I seen a few girls who also were wearing them!!! Wear what YOU feel comfortable in,Good luck
If he didn't know you it would matter. First impressions are often judged on appearance.





Because he does know you it won't matter. Once you get to know someone the nicer you think they are, the prettier they look.
Tan before you go. It covers some of those flaws.


Self tanners too. Exfoliate your skin first so it takes it better.
Send me a pic of you on your bikini and then I'll let you know if you're ok to wear it in front of your guy :)
Stick with the tankini!!!! If your that worried about the stretch marks wear a cute tee over top of your tankini. I am a little on the chubby sideso i wear a tankini too and i have stretch marks on my legs so i went out and bought come cute surf shorts so now when i go swimmin i look hot and stylish,

No comments:

Post a Comment