Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys help me i need advice?

do guys like tall and skinny girls?


i'm 5'6'; and i'm weigh about 100 pounds.Guys help me i need advice?
There is nothing wrong with your height and weight, I and most other guys look whats on the inside that's what counts the most.Guys help me i need advice?
some guys do and some don't, I personaly do
You know what? When it comes right down to it, it doesn't matter if you are tall, short, fat, skinny. If you're a nice person and not mean or vindictive and are pleasant to be with and like to do fun things, just about any guy would be happy to be with you.


Be patient, he'll be along real soon.
i do send a pic
i have to agree with ckingmail i like girls like u and u do sound hot and sexy as well.
Sure I will like you ;)
yes. i had a girlfriend named shelby like that, and i loved her...only i ****** it up. but yeah, there is nothing wrong with being skinny and tall. and whoever you end up with is lucky to be with you.


Best Wishes.
You are the perfect height. I do like skinny women, but not anorexic
i like my women to be 5'5 or shorter with a little meat on there body!
ohooo dear i m 6'2 tall and my gf 5' so dear dosnt matter how much u long okee just u luv him and he tooo


bye
Don't worry you'll fill out in places only women fill out. Enjoy your trim frame now and guys like girls with personality, the body is secondary.
i'm the one from another question, hehe - you'll know - oldnuscan@gmail.com, btw that's not so skinny, that's totaly all right... if it's on right places!
it just depends. if you look like a skeleton no.
i would love a girl with ur size. u sound very hot to me.
yeah but if ur taller than him then maybe not
I love a girl like that

No comments:

Post a Comment