Sunday, August 22, 2010

Both guys and gals! i need advice?

there's this guy that i have liked for almost a year now. when we first met we liked eachother. then he kinda blew me off. i recently found out he has liked me the entire time but didn't admitt it to me. i am head over heels for this guy but i dont know how to get him to like me as much as i like him. he's one of those guys who is hard to predict. one day i think he likes me. then the next time i see him its like i've got nothin. please. guys what would you want me to do if u were this guy? and gals. what would you do? any answers would be awesome! please helpBoth guys and gals! i need advice?
u can just give him some kind of compliment like u have the most beautiful eyes or the most sexy eyes. he'll probably compliment u back and he'll probably think u like him and come out with it. guys like to be the ones who make the first move. it makes them feel manlyBoth guys and gals! i need advice?
I would ask him straight out how he feels about u.

No comments:

Post a Comment