Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice from girls and guys!!?

I like this girl and she likes me and i wanna ask her out, Theres a semi formal coming up at my skool in early december and i wanna go with her, but should i ask her out on a date and date for a week or two then ask her to the semi or should i ask her if shed like to go with me as in tht being a date? Also wut should i say when asking her out cuz im kinda shy at this stuffNeed advice from girls and guys!!?
If you want to ask her out then go on ahead and do it! Well i think you should ask her to the semi and say like...Hey i was wondering if you would like to be my date to the semi. i mean if she says no then ask just to be friend. but if she says yes well then it looks like a start to a happy beginning:PNeed advice from girls and guys!!?
the dance would make a cute 1st date.





just ask her if she wants to go with you it doesn't have to be anything special just a ';hey do u wanna go to the dance with me?'; and smile. always smile.
i think you should ask her to the semi formal. just say '; the semi formal is coming up and i was wondering if u would like to go with me as my date'; simple as that. *good luck*
pass her a not ask her if she wants to go to the movies, see how it goes then ask her to semi formal, dont jump the gun.
take the risk and ask her to the semi formal life is about taking risk.
just ask her to the semi and see were it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment