Thursday, August 19, 2010

Please give me any advice or tips or something on how to get taller!! Thanks guys!?

Alright, I just turned 15 yesterday and im 5'7 and 3/4th's. I really really really badly want to get to at least 6'0 by the time im done growing. I'm a very good basketball player and I am at such a disadvantage of being medium/short. Guys that are my age aand are more than 5'11 blcok every one of my shots! Please help me get taller!Please give me any advice or tips or something on how to get taller!! Thanks guys!?
Your height is set genetically. Eat right , exercise and get plenty of sleep. You will reach whatever height your genetics have in store for you.How tall are your parents? Which one do you look like? The one you look like the most will usually give you most of your genetics.Please give me any advice or tips or something on how to get taller!! Thanks guys!?
Well, just sleep right %26amp;eat well.


Just be glad you aren't 5' when you are fourteen.


It's not fun. :P


Ohhh.


But, I am a girl.
Get plenty of sleep and calcium (helps build bones) and eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. Other than that, genetics is pretty much going to take care of your height.
my doctor told me that sleep plays an important role in growing. so make sure you get atleast 8 hours of sleep a day.





hope this helped =]
Well, if you're a guy, you'll grow until almost age 20, so you'll probably keep growing. Be sure to get all of your vitamins and minerals in food, as well as taking an additional multivitamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment