Monday, August 23, 2010

I need advice ASAP please =D (guys have you done this? girls has this ever happend to you?) any help/advice...?

this guy who is a year older than me (softmore) started talking me on Facebook about a few weeks ago and we had never talked at school at all, we knew who eachother was though. he talked to me the first night and we started talking about school and then we got a little more personal the next day at school he didn't talk to me at all. Then whenever i go on Facebook he never talks to me until i start talking to him so idk if he likes me or not? should i leave him alone or keep talking to me?


he never talks to me at school, mostly cause we don't have many classes together cause he's a year older than me.


my school did have a valentines dance and we danced at that (not a slow dance, we were kinda grinding)


now i go on facebook and he never talks to me until i talk to him.


should i lay off or keep talking to him? what should i talk to him about? does he even like me?


why is he doing this?!?!


i also did ask him why he started talking to me and he said because he was bored and felt like it....what does that mean??I need advice ASAP please =D (guys have you done this? girls has this ever happend to you?) any help/advice...?
This kind of happened to me. Some guy and I were like freaking and everything. And after that day he never talked to me. I added him on myspace, but he deleted me. I got really mad, but after a while you eventually get over it. And that's what you should do.





He probably doesn't like you so you should just try to get over him or try to limit your conversations with him.





I got lucky cause he graduated so I don't see him anymore.





:]

No comments:

Post a Comment