Sunday, August 22, 2010

I need advice on picking a guy!! I'm dating two guys right now.?

I am currently dating two guys. I've been dating one guys for like a month and a half and the other one for like three weeks. I really like both of them!! And both of them are reallllllllly cute and hot and sexy, omggg but i know i can't keep both of them, so can anyone give me advice on how to pick a guy?? They are both really great, and it'll just break my heart of I stop seeing either of them. And sometimes I feel so guilty I'd think it'd be more fair if I stop seeing both of them, but then that way, no one ends up happy. ahhhhhhhhhI need advice on picking a guy!! I'm dating two guys right now.?
just continue dating both and rating them both in the sack!!!I need advice on picking a guy!! I'm dating two guys right now.?
lol how can we help u choose a guy when we dnt no anything about either one of them except that they look good??
i would have them both double team ya...
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment