Monday, August 23, 2010

Need advice immediatly. girls and guys thoughts?

I'm shy around new people and especially girls and I just need a little advice on how to approach they. When I see a girl I like I would normally walk up to her and introduce myself. Then I normally ask questions like where she's from, what school she goes to( I'm in college) and what's she's doing there. I then normally ask if she is single and then compliment her after that and after that I'm nomally done. I ask her for her # and if she gives it to me I tell her ill ttyl but if she doesn't I just say I'll see you around. I know its very short and its not really appealing so is there anything I can do to improve this or is there any advice because I really like a girl on campus n I want to walk up to her but don't want to get turned downNeed advice immediatly. girls and guys thoughts?
What you do is exactly right. I am not sure what would improve it.Need advice immediatly. girls and guys thoughts?
that's the right way to do, but some time girls find this is boring, cause every guy who want go out with them ask the same questions. you are just one of these normal guy. be creative and make them laugh. Girl like fun guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment