Monday, August 23, 2010

Girls and Guys Answer Please? I need advice.?

So i really like this guy, and i have a class with him. He is so cute. I really want to go out with him. He does things like high fives, smiling, glancing over me (I can see in the corner of my eyes), and casually bumping into me just to strike a conversation. And on the last day of school he hugged me like three different times, mainly for no reason. We are friends, but I want to know if it's more? Please help me. Girls and guys.Girls and Guys Answer Please? I need advice.?
hey...u must be lucky..u got everything perfectly on track...the only thing that is lacking now is initiative...prob he doesnt want to end the friendship he has with you and thats why he is keeping quiet....and the fact that he is interested in talking to you...it really shows that he likes you..so just find a time when he is absolutely free without any worries abt sch work..just go to him and say i want to go out and just tell him how u feel!
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment