Monday, August 23, 2010

Some advice Please from some guys?

Hi, I met this guy online and he came over to my place and we had sex ,it was fun and then he went away for a while never heard from him he had some exam etc.After about 6 weeks he texted me asking me How I was , I ended up calling him and he wanted to catch up, nevre happened cause he wanted me to come to his place and wanted him to come to mine since we live abt 30 km from each other. I figured he just wanted sex so stopped texting him , he kept texting inspite of not getting a response and then even tried to call , so I texted him back and he started sayin he wants to he is really feeling toey etc etc but wants me to come to him again it went back and forth and final I texted him if u want it u have to come to me so he did but since he knows I live with a friend he wasn't comfortable coming to my place and having sex and leaving I don't get it what was the big deal he just wanted sex on the first place but any ways after we were done he just got dressed said he has to get back to work he says he is a doctor asked me what i was doing etc but it felt weird he seemed distant cold.Later I texted him saying thanks for coming its been 2 days he did'nt respond.


I know what I was getting into but how can you be so mechanical and mean and now I feel like **** why am I feeling so bad abt it.Some advice Please from some guys?
its only normal to not feel good about it when you think someone only wants you for sex.





When you have sex with someone your giving them yourself ...your becoming one person with them ...its only natural for that to give you strong feelings! thats why waiting untill you REALLY know someone good...and feel like you really care about them or love them is a good idea.





dont get me wrong though ive been in the same situation ...i had sex with my boyfriend the first night i met him ...all though we had been talking for a few weeks...if i could go back i DEFINITELY wouldnt have done thatSome advice Please from some guys?
you're feeling bad about it because you felt like you were used...and the truth is is that you were....unfortunately...you're need for love has made you want to please a man by giving him sexual favors in return for the love that you want, not the love that you need...true love comes from God, and that goes for both women and men. How can you expect to find love from someone that was most likely never even shown any real love growin up themselves? you can't. look for love within, focus on what you love to do, give to the world genuinely and the world will give you back genuinely...then you won't have any need for pretty much anyone...expect God...btw...that's bull...homeboy isn't a doctor...lol...some guys will say absolutely anything to get in your pants...what a jerk. Forgive and move on...that's the only thing that you can do really.

No comments:

Post a Comment