Monday, August 23, 2010

I have guy troubles and desperately need advice from girls or guys please!?

There is a guy who about two months ago told me he liked me. I told him i only thought of him as a friend, and let him down easy and all that because I don't like him. But now he is becoming all emo and depressed over it. His status on facebook was ';I have been single for four months, and i'm hating it'; and another day it was ';rejected by the world.'; He is also slightly obsessed with me and texts me ALL the time, and is always telling me how wonderful and beautiful I am, and how lucky he is to have me in his life, which is flattering but it is getting kind of annoying... What can I do to get him to move on? This can't be healthy for him, and he really needs to get over me. Advice please? Other then telling him a lesbian. My friend suggested that but i would rather not because that would kind of eliminate all guys for me. Help please!I have guy troubles and desperately need advice from girls or guys please!?
it may not be the nicest thing but you should just tell him as nice as possible that you're interested in someone else %26amp; that you think he's a good friend %26amp; you guys should stay friends %26amp; tell him he's great %26amp; he'll definitely find a girl that will love him.


Good luck! Hope I could help!I have guy troubles and desperately need advice from girls or guys please!?
No problem! :) glad I could help.

Report Abuse



If you have a discussion with him about it stuff might improve. There's really not much you can do. The ';emo'; thing is a natural phase. Just move on with your life and he will too. Time's the only thing that's going to help him. That and some other stuff that i'm hoping he doesn't partake in.
Your best bet it to just ignore the guy and try to avoid him all possible ways. You have to give him a clear message that no is NO. If you text him back and talk to him, he might have that little hope in his mind that you would like him one day.
Dang. That's intense. You're going to have to take drastic measures and not speak to him at all. That way he won't have any choice but to get over you. But before you stop talking to him, go ahead and try and find another girl for him maybe.
options-





1. become a lesbian


2. tell him to stop being annoying


3. hook up with him


4. find a girl who actually does like him
hmm just slowly dont talk to him like when he textes like 2 or 3 then just say i gotta go do something or im busy right now cant talk
Do you have friends that might want a boyfriend? Try hooking him up with a friend of yours.
Ok,


sounds like the usual type of stalker.. Sorry to tell you that.. if you want him to cease contact than let him know.. I knew some jackass that pulled the same stunt, and he was a real creep.. He also hit his g/f, stuff like that.. well when she finally had enough, she broke it off, got an RO (restraining order), and he just had to violate it and went to jail.. well he started acting all emo like that and I think it's a ploy to make you feel sorry for him, and get with him.. I have seen it happen, and know it happens quite a lot.. Don't tell em your gay, that would only give him some b/s to spread about you.. nobody likes rumors except the people who spread them.. He wants to be all emo let him, as long as he leaves you alone (that's just how I see it..) I say you really need to tell him enough is enough, if that don't stop it, you got a problem with him.. I mean being not knowing you, but I have known some girl friends of mine who have been down right stalked.. so idk what else to suggest on it.. if you honestly feel threatened than get an RO if you feel it ain't gonna stop.. cuz you never know who could be a real crazy.. hope this helps..
well its always a pain dealin with stalkers lol if you can call him that, cuz i mean you feel for the guy and dont want to make him practically commit suicide tellin him that you cant stand it when he always texts you, but then also you want him off your back. i had a guy like that once, and whut i did was text him once in a blue moon and when i did i would add MAN and DUDE in the convo 24;7 or BRO so that he knows that i feel for him just as a friend (AT MOST JUST A FRIEND) then he eventually realized its not gonna happen.. and just make uber short convo.. boys always go through those stages, dont put ur life on hold just cuz ur worried this guy is emo... you gotta move on, and its not ur problem how he deals with his feelings as much as you feel bad.. wish you all the best! hope i helped (AND DEFO DONT SAY UR A LEZ hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment