Monday, August 23, 2010

鉁锯湌鉁掆湌鉁扜IRLS ADVICE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY PLEASE (guys too if they want)?

Ok to start off, there is this girl I really really really like. She is a junior in high school and I am a freshmen in college! I had known her since my junior year and we have bee nreally really good friends for so long and last year Im 100 percent sure she really liked me cause she would always flirt with me and would ask me to walk her to class and whenever I was talking to another girl, she would come by and talk to me to get my attention. SO, as months passed by and stuff I feel deeply in love with her. seriously, she is the most amazing girl I have ever met. She has the most beautiful smile and laugh. I want her so bad. But the problem is this: I was on facebook the other day and she said she didnt want to talk to any guys anymore and that she wanted time to think things out. Im scared that she may have found another boyfriend. Seriously when I say this girl is amazing, she really is. this is the kind of girl I want to spend the rest of my life with you know!!!!!!!!鉁锯湌鉁掆湌鉁扜IRLS ADVICE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY PLEASE (guys too if they want)?
hey i am muslim too and i know what you mean when you say the rules r different. but i do think u should talk to her personally and in private but only if u r truly sure that she likes u even if it is just a little and you u know wat u r so lucky to have found someone like that cause i have not but i would also suggest talking to your dad and your mom or whichever one you r more comfortable with but u know wat if u find someone like this u got to go for them cause if u don't then you will always wonder wat it could have been like.





well asalamalakum brother and good luck and email me if you need some more advice.鉁锯湌鉁掆湌鉁扜IRLS ADVICE NEEDED IMMEDIATELY PLEASE (guys too if they want)?
She doesnt love you so give up already.

No comments:

Post a Comment