Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guys I need your honest advice?

I am 19 and have never had a boyfriend, I am at the stage in my life where I feel ready for one, I have also stuck to my morals and still remained a virgin because I am saving it for that special someone whether it be a great bf or husband. The worst I have done really is make out. What can I do to attract guys, and I mean the right type willing to get into a relationship and not a one night stand.Guys I need your honest advice?
Seriously, the best way is to do nothing. The best kind of guys come to you when you are least ready or aware. If you go to clubs or places like that, then you have to expect that guys will hit on you, especially if your pretty. If you do go to those places then be careful becuz a one night stand is most likely what you will get. Just be yourself and be nice to everyone. Don't get desperate, and keep your mind open if its a long time friend that shows interest. Sometimes they are the real deal cuz they already know your heart. LuckGuys I need your honest advice?
well just becuase your older and dont have a boyfriend dont go out and just pick up some random guy


if you have a guy you have liked for some time than hang out wiht him more.


your ready so go for it but dont go to fast especially if you have never had a boyfriend.


just be yourself.


and keep yourself busy so you have the chance of meeting someone new.


:]


hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment