Sunday, August 22, 2010

Shy guys: Please give me your advice?

I have a crush on a REALLY shy guy. He is in one of my classes and yesterday I asked if he likes me, he said yes.


Now I'm stuck. He won't ask me out because he is too insecure and afraid of rejection and I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable because I used to be like him and I know how it feels.


I need your advice here. Should I ask him out for lunch? I'm thinkin he will open up if we'll be alone.


How would you like the girl to behave?Shy guys: Please give me your advice?
then u need to initate all contact then since he is nervous





it happen





just friendly convo


make him feel comfortable


dont push cuz u might scare him away





good luckShy guys: Please give me your advice?
ask him for lunch then talk to him then go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment