Thursday, August 19, 2010

Guys,would you take relationship advice from DR.PHIL?

HE HAD A SERIES OF EPISODES ON ';MAN CAMP';,where he was going to whip these guys into shape.And don't you think he and ';Robin'; are the biggest';phoney baloney'; cash cow couple ever?Guys,would you take relationship advice from DR.PHIL?
I like Dr Phil sometimes, like when he tells people they're lying losers, but Robin gets on my nerves...and her eyes look like they're about to pop out! She should really lay off the pipe for a while....and the oldest son, whatever his name is, acts like a walking piece of cardboard. He just oozes boring.





:o)Guys,would you take relationship advice from DR.PHIL?
lol guys dont do it.. dont doo it no matter howw bad off u aree.. dont doo it


lol





best ofluck my wishes to ya!
I actually watched that... It was hilarious!





Those guys were idiots....





Yeah, I agree with you with the phoney baloney.... Most of the crap he says is just common sense
He needs to take some weight advice from me!
I know a guy who went to college with Dr. Phil and this guy was extremely intelligent. He didn't think much of Dr. Phil and I 'm not sure I do either. I am sure he means well, but....


';I'm just not that into him!'; ROFL.
I might, if it was actually useful


otherwise, no





I wouldn't count on other guys to say the same thing as me
Yes, thank you... right on fyiim1ko... it is soooo nice to hear a female member of our society voice that type of opinion.





I would sooner take advice from Jerry Springer! lol





He's just another in a long list of flavour of the month psycho-babblists. He should continue on in his fledgling movie career playing parodies of himself... at least there he can make people laugh legitimately.





Peace
I wouldn't listen to him! HE'S FREAKIN OLD! lol
Hmm it's too bad he is married.....as I think u could have had a wonderful relationship with him.lol I have a hard time listening to him as I don't like his voice....If he was to give me advice on relationships, I would be selectively deaf...u should see how fast I can change the channel when he comes on. Yes I am a big fan of Dr. Phil. ManCamp....sounds like a place for flamboyant homosexuals. lol





Daniel
I wouldn't take any advice from Dr.Phil he gives the dumbest advice ever! I'd like to award him with a big ';no prize';for spreading negative stereotypes about homeschooled and unschooled kids and artists too.Shame on you ! A doctor should be smarter than that!!!
No, he's on TV to make money not help people.
Dr. Phil doesn't know what he is doing.I don't see why anyone would take advice from him.
I used to, but not now.


sad people are easily convinced.
No, I would not.
no way, mr phil is a fake jack@$$
not since he turned jerry springer
I would listen, but most times his advice is so general and vague. He tells things that any normal person would have already tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment